Monday 11 June 2012

Intensive Hair Conditioner!

Some of you may have seen me purchase a deep conditioner in my haul post. This is because my hair is overdue a hair cut and the ends of my hair are soo dry it’s disgusting (to me anyway). I’m going to get my hair cut at the end of the month and I’m dreading the question ‘when was the last time you cut your hair!’ that the hairdresser will probably ask, they won't be impressed when I say September! (*looks down in shame*)

Anyway…I spent a long while looking around the hair care isle looking for a good deep conditioner or hair mask. And after all the reading, I decided to get the ‘VO5 Treat Me Right’ deep conditioning treatment. The reason for choosing this quite frankly is because of the amount of oils that it states to have (and the smell =D!!).

Just to say that I rarely blow dry my hair, I try and let my hair dry naturally as much as possible. And as for hot tools, I do use them but quickly so I don’t leave the heat on my hair for too long.

Price:
£4.39

What it says:
Intensely condition, strengthen & repait dry damaged hair
Replenish what your daily routine takes out of your hair
Leave your hair incredibly smooth, silky soft & radiantly shiny

Use:
The texture of it is slightly thicker than a normal conditioner. I have been using a walnut sized amount (my hair is long) at least once a week maybe twice depending on how I’m feeling. I shampoo my hair like normal, then apply this through the lengths of my hair (not my roots) and leave in for about 5-10 minutes whilst I wash (sorry if that was too much info!). I proceed to wash it out, thoroughly.

Issues:
To be honest I’m not a fan of the packaging, the tub element is so annoying. Wet hands trying to unscrew a tub, well you see the accident waiting to happen. I don’t particularly like scrapping it out, because I can’t tell if I’m using the same amount every time and there’s a threat that water will drip into the tub.

Results:
Well, I have been using it for just under a month and it has made such a huge difference to the health of my hair. The dry ends that I had a problem with are gone (*dances*). The texture of my hair is actually silky, which may be hard to believe but it really is. I would definitely recommend it to try out if you have dry hair. My hair smells amazing to boot which is always a good thing. Basically, what it said it would do it has =)

Overall:
Like I said before, if you are looking to get something to deep condition your hair I would definitely consider this product. I don’t think you can go wrong at £4.39 for 300ml!

Do you use deep conditioners? What one do you use? Have you tried this one? What do you think? =) x

5 comments:

  1. Vo5 is so good for conditioning, even their standard everyday conditioners act as a good mask if you leave it on for long enough :) great post! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first conditioning product I've used of theirs, I am definitely going to look their other products! Thanks! =D x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the information, very helpful! My hair is thick and curly and the best product I've used to take care of dryness is Pro Naturals Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner, my hair is hydrated and healthy now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's good! I've heard only good things about Argan Oils =) x

      Delete
  3. thanks for the info, my favorite hair conditioner is Pro Naturals Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Conditioner which helps restore moisture to hair, protects against heat and chemical damage and conditions hair back to its natural health. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message! They make such a difference! =) please come back as I do reply! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...