Saturday 23 June 2012

Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair

Eeee I’m so happy that I have finally bought this! After a lot of contemplating and research I finally decided to take the plunge and get the Estee Lauder ‘Advanced Night Repair’. It was £41 for 30ml. Definitely a lot of money but from what I have noticed so far definitely worth it! I first heard the magic of this product from the infamous Tanya Burr of Pixi2woo. After her talking about it I had always been intrigued.

But my recent obsession about getting better skin and finding the best products that work for me, led me to contemplate getting it. In my skin care post I mentioned what I’m using at the moment, those have not changed. But there was definitely something missing from my night time routine and I think this was it.



What it says:
It helps neutralise up to 90% of environmental irritants before they can damage skin and its DNA.
Its revolutionary formula is synchronised to your skins needs to help support the optimal performance of its natural repair and protective processes.
Delivers high levels of long proven Hyluronic Acid which increases the levels of moisturisation.

Use:
It says to use it every night. It’s a ‘oily’ thin serum texture. It’s not sticky and the ‘oiliness’ gets absorbed into the skin on application. It comes in a convenient pipette applicator. I apply about three drops onto my finger tips (of one hand) and rub between my fingers (rubbing both hands together) and press into the skin. It gets absorbed into the skin immediately, there is no residue.

Results:
I have only been using it for a couple of days so I cant give a amazing review about it but I can definitely say that I have noticed a difference in my skin. My skin is much softer, my pigmentation has ever so slightly reduced and the ‘craters’ I had on my face are visibly less deep. I know that sounds mad considering the time frame but I was not expecting such fast results. I can’t wait to see what my skin will look like in a one months time or even three months time.

Overall:
I know that it is an expensive product and if you can, get a sample of it. I can tell that this product will last a long time, because you don’t need much of it. It’s a luxury product and if you think your skin will benefit from some more TLC then I would look into this.

Have you tried anything like this? Do you think it’s worth it? =) x

4 comments:

  1. I would love to try it out one day, but I feel like my skin is too young for this. I'm planning to treat my mum with a bottle of this. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...if I had good skin I wouldn't even think about using it. I told my mum she can use it too lol! =) x

      Delete
  2. I would love this but so, so expensive! Glad it's working for you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knowwww...contemplated getting it for sooooo long. But I just took the plunge! lol! Yh it is thanks! =D x

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a message! They make such a difference! =) please come back as I do reply! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...