Saturday 30 June 2012

Instagramming #1!


Row 1-Union Jack Nails|50 Shades of Grey|Wagamama’s food|
Row 2-Stuffed Aubergine with Mozzarella|Starbucks-Mocha|No7 Peel off mask|
Row 3-Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair|Home made burger and chips|Starbucks-Mocha Frap (follow me @redstarbeauty)

Excited to do my first instagram post. I hope this encourages me to take more pictures! =) This month has gone so fast! Clearly my Instgramming consists of too much food! Suppose that’s the most interesting thing to take pictures of for me in my day to day life! Lol!

Doing that Union Jack (for the Jubilee) took all my concentration…but it looked good in the end, although I can’t say the same for my right hand!

50 Shades really took over this month, I must say. I read all three book in 6 days, I think that says it all.

The advanced night repair is still working wonders on my skin! I can’t say enough good things.

Hope you all had a good month! Hope July brings us less confused weather! =) x

2 comments:

  1. Your nails look lovely! So good!
    and I'm jealous of the yummy food! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message! They make such a difference! =) please come back as I do reply! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...