Thursday 28 June 2012

Beauty Blogger Tag!

So, the gorgeous Bhavi did this beauty blogger tag a while ago and I have decided to do it…so let’s not babble on about it…here we go, enjoy…

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Neither…the front parts wave and the rest of it turns into a frizz ball

2. What is your natural hair color?
Black…or really really dark brown ( you can only see the brown in light)

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I dye my hair myself and only do it when I think too many of my white hairs are showing (that’s right, I have white hairs! =()

4. How often do you wash your hair?
Probably 2-3 time a week. Whenever I can be arsed!

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
Sometimes I wear it straight sometimes I curl it, depends on my mood.

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I do it on my own. Can you believe I have never had my nails professionally done! =O To be honest I don’t see the point, although I do want to go at least once get a proper mani/pedi done!

7. How often to you change your nail polish?
Once a week. I try to leave my nails free from polish every 3 weeks to let them ‘breathe’

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
Yh I do my toes in winter on the odd occasion, you never know when you need to wear some sexy strappy shoes ;-)

9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
If I don’t do any eyeshadow then 15 mins, if I do then probs 25mins. I know it’s a long time…don’t judge lol!

10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face, always.

11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
Erm…collect! The amount I have I do not need…I just love and have!

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Never. Haven’t worn false lashes in my 24 yrs of existence.

13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
Yep…whenever I am going out of the house.

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
No…they can suffer with looking at me without and make up on! Lol!

15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yes…if I need to go to the shops or something, but I don’t really like to if I’m going out out…like to see friends or work.

16. How many high end products do you have?
I think I have a good split between high street and high end.

17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
I would love to say regularly but I’m so lazy sometimes. My face brushes, once a week. Others whenever I can be bothered.

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
Definitely plan. I take long getting ready, so if I didn’t plan what I was wearing I would never make it to where ever I was going. Lol!

19. How often do you change your handbag?
Not that often, don’t need my bag matching or anything. Whenever I feel like it I suppose.

20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
Work days 7am and sleep 10.30pm…other days….10am-12am

21. How often & when do you workout?
I have actually not worked out in a while…I’m so annoyed at myself. I plan to start back up this week. But when I did it was probably 3-4 times a week, in the evenings.

22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
Right handed.

23. How tall are you?
5” ½’ half an inch counts! Lol!

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
Yes…Guajarati.

25. How many pets do you have?
None. But me and my brother want to get a dog, but my mum refuses =(

26. How often are you on Blogger?
Not often enough!

27. Do you read the comments posted blogs?
YES! All and I reply. Love it when people comment.

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I definitely make mental notes, but I don’t write them down.

29. How did you come up with your blog name?
Rohini means red star…simples

30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
A Kodak Z1275…I’ve had it for years and it’s slowly dying. Want a new one but need that £££ *sigh*

31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
My room, every other day because I seem to mess it up quickly, but house…weekly.

32. What is your favorite color?
Don’t have one…love all colour!

33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
Not that addicted to them to be honest but the magazine I have bought loads of in the past is Glamour.

34. Do you swear?
Too much…especially in social situations…I’m trying to stop but find myself blurting them out…shame on me!

35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Well it’s the evening, so I’m going to probably head to bed soon.

4 comments:

  1. I had no idea that Rohini meant red star! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =) It's apart of Indian astrology or astronomy or both, not too sure to be honest! lol! x

      Delete
  2. Love this!!! Also did not know that Rohini meant red star! Learn something new everyday eh?

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message! They make such a difference! =) please come back as I do reply! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...