Friday 9 November 2012

Rimmel K.Moss 107!

So yesterday was my first opportunity to wear the Kate Moss Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick in 107 that I bought a couple of weeks ago. All I can say is that I love it, even my mum was impressed! I think that says it all. I went out for dinner to wagamama's with a friend and decided I would rock a bold lip.

Formulation:

Obviously it's a matte finish but it's also creamy/velvety in consistency so it doesn't leave the lips feeling dry. I worked it into the lips first with a lip brush, blotted and then applied a second coat straight from the bullet and it lasted all evening, even whilst I ate. It does transfer, so my chopsticks had lovely raspberry kisses on them.

Colour pay off:

The pigmentation is amazing and the price tag (£5.49) really matches! This is my first Rimmel Lipstick (weird I know) and I am definitely impressed with their quality. I find it hard to wear raspberry type colours because they don't really suit asian skins but this one really didn't offend me when I applied it. So if you're olive toned definitely have a look at this product.

Have any of you tried any of the lipsticks from this collection? What have you thought?

RP

16 comments:

  1. Love this colour! I've not tried any of the Kate Moss lippys yet because I can't decide which colour to start with, but it might just have to be this one! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw get it! I'm sure this is the best seller out of the range. If you do get it I hope you like it!! =D xo

      Delete
  2. that shade looks amazing on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got this, I love it. It look lovely on you :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's a great colour! I love the kate moss lippies, I'm not sure that they've brought the matte line here though :(
    I think this berry tone really suits you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I hope they release it where you are so you get a chance to have a look at it. Thanks lovely! =) xo

      Delete
  5. Ooh this looks gorgeous on you x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks lovely on you :) great for winter xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that colour! It's really similar to mac's media which I am loving right now x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message! They make such a difference! =) please come back as I do reply! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...