Thursday 15 November 2012

Blistex!

This post is gong to be an utter rave. I am loving this Blistex MedPlus pot. I have been using Carmex for the last probably 4 years, I loved it when I first applied it, the slight tingle and my lips looking cared for. But after the third tube of it, the magic had somewhat disappeared. I don't know if this is just because my lips got used to it or it no longer worked for me, but I knew it was time for a change.

I definitely wanted to try Blistex as a brand because I have heard so many good things about it via YouTube and Blogs. I'm not sure why I was drawn to the tub rather than the tubes but it's the one that I got. All I can say is from the moment that I put it on I have loved it.

It has improved my lip condition a lot since using it. I haven't gotten any dry patches since using this, which, with the weather change is a miracle. I use this morning and night. I don't take it out with me because I don't think the tub is commuter friendly (don't want those manky germs infesting my lovely Blistex). When I have forgotten to put this on my lips in the morning my lips are fine all day, but I definitely notice that my lips are dry by the end of the night. I slather this on before I go to sleep and in the morning I can just rub off the dry skin (sorry, that doesn't sound nice) and my lips are lovely and soft again!

It's got a slightly a mediciney (not a word I know) smell with a mix of coconut (ok, that doesn't sound appealing but it's not as bad as that), it's not offensive and I like it. It was £2.59 for 7grams of product!

I'm so happy that I got this product! If you're looking for a new lip care product I would definitely encourage you try this little beauty!

Have you tried this product? What are your thoughts?

RP

4 comments:

  1. I must try this out my lips are not reacting well to this weather!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really works!! Definitely give it a go if you can! =) xo

      Delete
  2. Ooh this looks interesting. I have so many balms in my drawer that need finishing up!

    mezmadeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! When you're done with those give this a try! ;-) x

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a message! They make such a difference! =) please come back as I do reply! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...