Monday 22 April 2013

Spring Polishes!

In theme with my blush *post* I thought I would just share a handful of polishes that I know I will be wearing a lot this spring.

I think it's quite obvious that I love pastel colours, and if it wasn't now you know, I just find they draw attention to my hands, I know what to colour polish to stay away from when I'm old and wrinkly >< My most recent favourite it the Models Own polish in 'Peach Puff', it's a light peach colour with a hint of orangey pink.

Along with pastel nails we can't forget the brights, for me it's my standard Barry M polish in 'Coral' and my favourite (of all time) pink polish by Nails inc. in 'Piccadilly Circus', although this isn't the brightest pink I have, it's more of an all round good'un, which makes it perfect for this spring

What are your favourite nail polishes going to be for this spring??

RP

10 comments:

  1. This has inspired me to wear chinchilly, haven't worn it in ages x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The inglot polish looks lovely!
    Hareem x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love chinchilly and coral! They're all so perfect for spring though :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =) I love Coral..in fact that's what I'm going to wear on my nails next! lol! xo

      Delete
  4. Really like Chinchilly, Essie isn't a mark I've used os much so would be nice to try them :)

    Really like your blog, would you like to follow each other on GFC or Bloglovin'? Let me know :) X

    http://lipstickedlouise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Essie's colour range is amazing, it's not my favourite make though, it is worth a look. Thanks, I'll have a look at your blog! =) xo

      Delete
  5. Love the Inglot shade, such a nice colour for spring. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =) it is. Although I love it all year round! xo

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a message! They make such a difference! =) please come back as I do reply! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...