Sunday 14 October 2012

Overnight Makeup!

Hello lovelies! Hope you all had a good weekend! Back to the daily grime tomorrow! Just wanted to share what I took with me this weekend when I went to stay around my friends house to help her clear her wardrobe. We were swimming in clothes when we initially emptied her closet. We filled four bin bags worth of clothing for the charity shop! I was actually in shock with the amount of clothes my friend had, but now it's at a much more manageable level, plus I had so much fun going through it all and being the brutal friend who just said 'No!'.

On to what I had in my makeup bag (well my mum's);

Clarins Energising Moisturiser SPF15
BalanceMe Wonder Eye Cream
Jemma Kidd Light as Air foundation SPF15
Illamasqua Powder Blush in Create
Bare Minerals Minerale Veil
Sleek Palette in Oh So Special
No 7 Extravagant Volume Mascara
MAC lipstick in Brave

Tools:

Shu Uemura Eye Lash Curlers
Sigma E25 (eye brush)
No7 Foundation Brush
Real Techniques Blush Brush
Eco Tools Angled Brush
No7 Lash and Brow groomer

I didn't take any concealer or contour, which are a normal part of my makeup routine, because I didn't want to carry too much. We went to Oxford Street when we finally finished clearing her clothes out, a mere three and a half hours later, and checked out the new Primark in Tottenham Court Road, it has 4 floors!! =O Felt a lot less busy than the one by Marble Arch. We then went to Topshop and Selfridges where I did some damage on the beauty front. I shall be sharing those goodies in my next post!

Here are a few pics of the clear out! (That first pic isn't even all of it!)

Hope you all had a good weekend! =)

RP

4 comments:

  1. How do you like the clarins cream??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really liking it! I will be writing a post soon =) x

      Delete
  2. Great read! I had a gigantic clear out too once i moved back home after uni. It was literally endless bags of clothing but it felt so rewarding donating it all to charity :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww did you??! I think doing it once a year is always good! No you have space for more ;-) x

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a message! They make such a difference! =) please come back as I do reply! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...