Friday 12 October 2012

Autumn Nails!

I suppose it's time for me to put away my bright fuchsia's and oranges and get out my darker more sultry colours for my nails.

L-R: Barry M 'Red Black' | Nails Inc 'Piccadilly Circus' | 17 'Chaperone' | OPI 'You don't know Jacques' | Models Own 'Grace Green' | Inglot '955'

I love muted pastel shades for this time of year, they add a pop of colour without being too bright. Subtle but eye catching against darker clothing, which we are inevitably going to wear at this time of year.

The ones that I have shown above are what I would describe as muted. They are the Models Own's 'Grace Green', 17's 'Chaperone', Inglots '995' and OPI's 'You Don't know Jacques'. I would have to say that all my Models Own polishes (all 4) are muted colours perfect for autumn. I got them last year around this time and can't wait to wear them this year, actually as I am writing this I have on Models Own's Concrete Mixer.

The Barry M 'Black Red' is a classic I think for this time of year, I remember last year there was a massive hype surrounding this colour in the youtube and blogging world and I can understand why, the deepness of this colour just says it all, although you need to apply even coats (3 at that) otherwise you get streakiness.

The last colour here is Nail Inc's 'Piccadilly Circus', this nail polish colour for me is an all year kind of colour, it's not too dark for summer and not too bright for winter. This has to be one of my all time favourite polishes (did I just say that?!)

These colours are just a selection and obviously there is no rule on what you can or can't wear, I just know that these are the colours that I will be pulling from my box whilst the weather is chilly.

What colours will you be pulling out? I'd love to know what you would recommend! Hope you beauties have had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend!

RP

2 comments:

  1. I'm really loving that gorgeous blue from Inglot! I'm currently wearing a mint green from Barry M :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely, esp with some silver glitter, looks like the sky with stars! Oh yh, mint is definitely going to be worn this autumn winter! =D x

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a message! They make such a difference! =) please come back as I do reply! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...