Wednesday 16 May 2012

Collective Haul!

Hello my lovelies! Hope you’re all well! Just thought I would share my recent purchases. I’ve bought mainly beauty, because to be honest I have felt a little uninspired by the clothes out there and I haven’t really wanted to spend my money.

These goodies have been picked up over a few trips when I have met up with friends over the past month.

Let’s start with the jewellery which I picked up from Miss Selfridge. I’m always tempted by the sale items, like most people I suppose. I have really been loving just wearing studs lately, but I haven’t got a good collection and saw these cute ‘peace’ sign studs along with some plain diamante ones. £1!!!! Can you believe it!

Along with that I bought a long gold necklace with what I would describe as an arrow head pendant. It’s simple and can be worn with almost anything. £2! True Bargains! =)

I bought a few hair bits. My hair has been feeling a little on the drier side so I thought I would get an intensive conditioner. Saw this VO5 one and thought I would give it ago seeing as I have their oil.

I also bought this Sea Salt Spray by Toni and Guy. I want to add a bit of ‘something’ when it comes to styling my hair. I’m so bored of it. So why not add a bit of ‘texture’, have yet to try it though! Hope it works!

Now on to the beauty! =D It’s three for two in superdrugs so I went on a bit of a splurge.

I bought these two lipsticks. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in ‘Cherries in the snow’ and Barry M Lip paint in ‘145’. I have been searching for a really nice deep pink lipstick for ages. You should have seen my hand when I was swatching them all.

I also got this Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner in Black. I wanted to try a new liquid liner in a felt tip form and this fit the bill perfectly. And it was £2.99! I think it was the cheapest one and in my eyes the best for what I was looking for.

Sleek eau la la liners in Dragon Fruit; Lingerie; Cocoa

I’ve seen a lot about these Sleek Eau la la multi use liners so I thought I would give them a go. I got two liners for the lips and the brown for eye liner use. Obviously they are interchangeable but I don’t think I want a red eye. Sounds sore! Lol!

Inglot polishes in 888; 955; 969

Last on my list of new purchases were these Inglot Nail Enamels. I have seen a few posts on these polishes so I wanted to give them a try. I could have been sensible and just bought one, but I couldn’t help myself. My justification is that I haven’t spent my money on anything else during the month. That’s ok, right? Lol!

Have you guys tried any of these products? What you say about them if you have? =) x

4 comments:

  1. Ooh great haul :) Love everything you've got here! I think you'll like the Barry M lipstick, it's soo good :) and Vo5 conditioners work really well too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! I tried on the Barry M and it feels and looks lovely, just need to show it off =) and I've used the conditioner twice now and it's making a difference! =D x

      Delete
  2. The 'dragon fruit' lipliner looks like a great colour, I think that going to be my next purchase x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely, just the right sort of pink! =) x

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a message! They make such a difference! =) please come back as I do reply! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...