Monday 19 March 2012

Cleansing for a Brighter Face!

Oh Dear…this is my second product review of the Brand No.7! Sorry, but I thought I would just share this new cleanser that I bought.

Let me start by saying that I have problem skin; I am prone to acne, I have very large pores around my nose/cheeks making my skin oily and I have scarring.

This is the ‘No.7 Beautiful Skin Foaming Cleanser for Normal/Oily skin.’It retails at £9 for 150ml.

So what made me try this cleanser? Well, I have been using the Hot Cloth Cleanser by Liz Earle for the last 6 months or so, and it really does the job. But recently my skin has been getting a bit spotty and I’ve been getting patches of dryness on my face, not good! So I thought a little change would be good.

This cleanser claims to remove make up and tighten pores all in one step. The boots website says; “As well as No7’s unique multivitamin and mineral blend to hydrate and energise, the foaming cleanser is also enriched with zinc – proven to help regulate the skin’s oil production – for radiant, healthy-looking skin all day long.” Let me tell you, it does just that. I have only been using it for a week or so but honestly my skin feels so clean after using this.

It says to apply it to a damp face, so I leave my make up on and splash some water on my face (which is utterly weird), take a full pump of cleanser and then apply it to my face. Now, it doesn’t keep foaming which was a slight disappointment but is dissolves all my makeup including eye makeup. I rinse it off and my skin feels so clean AND tight. I would recommend moisturising after, my skin feels a bit too tight. Another downer is that I dislike the smell of it, but for the result I'm not fussed!

My skin has been looking a lot better but I have also been drinking a lot more water to keep my skin hydrated. I forget how much of a difference drinking water makes, which is silly I suppose because we are told of the benefits so often!

This range has different products for different skin types, which is nice to see. Have any of you tried anything from this new range? What is your favourite ever cleanser? =) x

4 comments:

  1. I been drinking soo much water recently also-- hopefully the results start showing. My skin is prone to random spots. I dont get them often but when I do-- its like I have a new friend on me! not good.
    Once I get my hands on the vouchers- maybe I will try this- let me know how it goes after another week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must say, drinking water has defo made a difference! Will do! =) x

      Delete
  2. My skin is incredibly dry all throughout the year, even in the summer :( I suffer from terrible flakes on my nose area *sigh*.
    For me, using a facial cleanser makes my face too tight, and if I don't moisturise intensively within seconds of washing my face then it feels like it's about to blister! So I prefer to just wash my face with water. This looks like a great cleanser for someone with normal/oily skin though!
    p.s. You do love your £5 vouchers, don't you? :) I need to get me some! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww they have products for very dry skin, I'm not usually a fan of their skin products because they were always aimed at older folk, but this new range is good from what I've seen and heard. Lol! Yes...I'm a sucker for money off! x

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a message! They make such a difference! =) please come back as I do reply! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...