Sunday 25 March 2012

Natural Emphasis (FOTD)!

Well…here is another FOTD! Again it’s another neutral look. There is more shimmer in this look, although the camera hasn’t really picked it up.

Sorry looking so miserable…what was I thinking??! Oh yh...get at least one 'non blurry' picture!! Lol!

Products used(Clockwise):

MAC Studio Finish concealer (NC42)
MAC Paint in ‘Bamboom’
Sleek ‘Au Naturel’ Palette
MAC eyeshadow in ‘Paradisco’
Jemma Kidd Make up school ‘light as air’ foundation in ‘Medium Beige’
L’oreal Extra Volume Mascara in Black
Sleek Contour Kit in ‘Medium’
Bobbi Brown Corrector in ‘Dark Peach’
NARS blush in ‘Amour’

So this is one of my many palettes! Yes, I can't help buying them! I love this deep purple for the crease, its so subtle but a nice hint of colour when used alone.

Because this is a frost finish eyeshadow, the pay off isn't that great, that's why I used the base (below). The gold in this shadow is much more prominent than the pink, I love it as a wash over the lid.

These paints are the best primers ever, much better than paint pots, but when you open them up the product just spews out...and there is no way of stopping it! Therefore there is a lot of waste for such a nice product. This colour is a pink with fine gold shimmer. I love it!

Should I show what brushes I use next time I do a post like this? I would love to know! =) x

8 comments:

  1. Your eyes are so beautiful...Bambi! I've heard quite a lot about MAC paints, I'm definitely likely to purchase one soon!
    And yesss, I would love to know what brushes you're using :)
    Hope you're having a great weekend!
    Ayesha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omgosh...you're too sweet! =) Yh the paints are really good but they get air trapped in them or something, so when you open them up to use them a whole load of product comes out when you only need a little bit. If you can depot them then I would say look into it. Ok so next post I shall try and include them. =) I'm having a lovely weekend doll! Hope you are too! =D x

      Delete
  2. This is such a pretty look! I don't really like putting on eyeshadow unless I'm going out at night, but this is so cute it can be used as an everyday look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to change it up once in a while! =) x

      Delete
  3. this is so pretty, you have such beautifully shaped eyes! I loveeee sleek palette but don't own that one weirdly enough! my favourite is the storm palette but that neutral one looks right up my street! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you love! Yhh I have the storm palette...ona my favs! =) x

      Delete
  4. hi there! i just found your blog and i am so glad i did! i love these pictures and writing, great post! am definitely a new follower, keep up the great work! would appreciate it if you could check out my blog! you are so pretty!


    xoxo
    http://thegreenraybans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you sooo much! That means a lot! I will definitely check it out! =) x

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a message! They make such a difference! =) please come back as I do reply! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...