Tuesday 10 April 2012

Liebster Award!

Buon Giorno!!

I cannot contain my joy and honour that I have been awarded the Liebster Award by the gorgeous Ayesha (Ayeshadow, eyeshadow)! So a mahooossivvee THANK YOU to her!! Be sure to check out her blog if you haven’t already!

"Liebster is a German word meaning favourite, dearest or beloved. The Liebster Blog Award is awarded by bloggers to other new bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to help spread the word about their blogs and to help them gain wider recognition."

If you would like to participate:
1. Link the person who gave you the award in your post.
2. Put the award in your post.
3. Choose 5 blogs with under 200 followers to receive the award.
4. Let them know you awarded them.

So here goes…I nominate:

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, again :)) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your award :) I'm a new follower
    Say hi back sometime?
    Www.throughchelseaseyes.com xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message! They make such a difference! =) please come back as I do reply! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...